Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate crystalline material. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Crystal Bending/Control
- Crystal Release (晶遁, Shōton)
User can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials: homogenous solids formed by a repeating, three-dimensional pattern of atoms, ions, or molecules and having fixed distances between constituent parts.
- Create/generate/increase crystals.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate crystalline materials.
- Crystal Attacks
- Crystallokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift crystals at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Crystal Aura
- Crystal Empowerment
- Crystal Mimicry
- Crystallokinetic Combat
- Electricity Generation by applying heat and pressure to the crystal.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using crystal.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using crystal.
- Light Generation - crystals, such as quartz and diamonds are triboluminescent.
- Gemstone Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation salt is crystalline substance.
- Sugar Manipulation sugar is crystalline substance.
- Earth Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation - Ice is a type of crystal.
- Metal Manipulation - Metal is a polycrystalline substance (made from many types of crystal compacted into each other)
- Mineral Manipulation - All minerals have crystalline structures.
- Order Manipulation - Crystalline minerals.have a natural ordered structure
- Reflection Manipulation - Crystals have reflective surfaces.
- Sand Manipulation - Sand is composed out of quartz and silica crystals.
- Silicon Manipulation
- Vibration Emission - By vibrating/resonating crystals
- May be unable to create crystal, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Sound Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation - Crystals can be shattered by certain frequencies.