Barasuishou (Rozen Maiden) has power over crystals
The ability to manipulate crystalline material. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Crystal Bending
- Crystal Control
User can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials: homogenous solids formed by a repeating, three-dimensional pattern of atoms, ions, or molecules and having fixed distances between constituent parts.
- Create/generate/increase crystals.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate crystalline materials.
- Crystal Attacks
- Crystallokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift crystals at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Crystal Aura
- Crystal Mimicry
- Crystallokinetic Combat
- Electricity Generation by applying heat and pressure to the crystal.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using crystal.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using crystal.
- Gemstone Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation salt is crystalline substance.
- Sugar Manipulation sugar is crystalline substance.
- Earth Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation Ice is a type of crystal.
- Metal Manipulation Metal is a polycrystalline substance (made from many types of crystal compacted into each other)
- Mineral Manipulation All minerals have crystalline structures.
- Sand Manipulation Sand is composed out of quartz and silica crystals.
- Vibration Emission by vibrating/resonating crystals
- May be unable to create crystal, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Sound Manipulation is the perfect ability to counter Crystal Manipulation as crystals can be shattered by certain frequency.
- Diamond Matter (Ben 10)
- Derek Marvin (The Young Guardians)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Bumi (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Aries Mu (Saint Seiya)
- Aries Shion (Saint Seiya)
- Tetrax Shard (Ben 10)
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien)
- Osmosians (Ben 10)
- Guren (Naruto Shippuden)
- Petrosapiens (Ben 10)
- Spacegodzilla (Godzilla)
- Krystalak (Godzilla)
- Prism Break (Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure)
- Kole (DC Comics)
- Cure Dream (Yes!Pretty Cure 5/Yes!Pretty Cure 5 GOGO!)
- Skalamander (Generator Rex)
- Jewel Man (MegaMan 9)
- Crystal Man (Megaman 5)
- The Scrin (Command & Conquer 3)
- Barasuishou (Rozen Maiden Traumend)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); via Molecular Manipulation and while Evil
- Superman X (Legion of Super-Heroes/DC Comics)
- Diaspro (Winx Club)
- Hosenki (InuYasha)
- InuYasha (InuYasha)
- Mephiles the Dark (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Ruby Moon (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Cherish (Zatch Bell)
- Rex Shard (Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron)
- Cornelia Hale (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Ixis Naugus (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
- Layla/Aisha (Winx Club)
- Jegran (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers)
- Princess Daisy (Super Mario)
- Hazel Levesque (Heroes of Olympus)
- Inhabitants of the Crystal Dimension (Adventure Time)
- Megrez Delta Alberich (Saint Seiya)
- Flashwing (Skylanders: Giants)
- Andropov (Blue Dragon)
- King Sombra (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Kratos (God of War); via Spear of Destiny and Ice of Poseidon