Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Crystal Armor Generation
- Crystal Armour
- Gemstone Exoskeleton
- Jeweled Exoskeleton
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from crystal and crystalline materials for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element. Some users can even use it for deflecting beam-based attacks making them near useless.
- Crystal Generation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Crystal Manipulation
- Crystal Mimicry
- Crystallokinetic Constructs
- Diamond Manipulation
- Earth Exoskeleton
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Elemental Flight using crystals.
- As with Crystal Mimicry, if one hits the weak point the armor shatters.
- Derek Marvin (The Young Guardians)
- Aang (Avatar:The Last Airbender); via Earthbending
- King Bumi (Avatar:The Last Airbender); via Earthbending
- Toph Beifong (Avatar:The Last Airbender); via Earthbending
- Diamondhead (Ben 10)
- Petrosapiens (Ben 10)
- Crystal Warriors (Adventure Time)
- Crystalman (Megaman 5)
- Guren (Naruto)
- Saichania (Dinosaur King); via Element Booster