- "A diamond fist that can pound this entire world to dust."
- ― Kreig (One Piece)
- Crystal Projection
The user can release/use crystals to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Crystal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of crystal.
- Crystal Beam Emission: Release beams of a crystal.
- Crystal Blast: Release crystals over a specific target area.
- Crystal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of crystal.
- Crystal Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of crystal.
- Crystal Breath: Discharge crystal blasts from mouth.
- Crystal Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Crystal Cutting: Use crystals to cut opponents.
- Crystal Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with crystals.
- Crystal Pillar Projection: Project crystal pillars.
- Crystal Spike Projection: Project crystal spikes.
- Crystals Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of crystals.
- Crystal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of crystals that repels everything.
- Expanding Crystal Bolts: Project crystals that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Crystal Blasts: Release blasts of crystal in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release crystal blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of crystal.
- Omnidirectional Crystal Waves: Send out a wave of crystals in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit crystals from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of crystal that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release crystal blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release crystal blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of crystal.
- Zap: A tiny short release of crystal to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Crystallokinetic Combat
- Crystallokinetic Constructs
- Crystal Manipulation
- Crystal Mimicry
- Crystal Weaponry
- Earth Attacks
- Elemental Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of crystal to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Sound Manipulation is the perfect ability to counter Crystal Attacks as crystals can be shattered by sonic waves.