- Formulated Ice Blasts
- Ice Creature Creation
- Ice Entity Creation
User is able to create beings of ice or shape existing ice into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Ice Mimicry.
- Cryokinetic Constructs
- Elemental Entity Creation
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ice Attacks
- Ice Manipulation
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create ice, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Powerful enough Fire and Magma attacks can melt the creatures.