The power to manipulate and control all forms of crustaceans. Variation of Animal Manipulation.
- Crustacea Manipulation/Control
- Crustacean Control
Users of this power can manipulate the kind of animal that is known as crustaceans. Crustaceans include crabs, lobsters, crayfish, shrimp, krill and barnacles. The user can make crustaceans to do their bidding, or have them attack any nearby opponents. They can also be used to gather information in some way.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through crustacean senses.
- Crustacean Empathy - to understand/feel crustacean emotions.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of crustaceans.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond with crustaceans.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from crustaceans.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to crustaceans.
- Crustacean Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to crustacean traits.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon crustaceans.
- Psychic Persuasion - limited to crustaceans.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Range maybe limited.
- Crabs may not be useful in some environments.
- The Maraca Triplets (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
- Taylor Hebert/Skitter/Weaver (Worm)
- Impostor Captain Tennille (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); via Dark Blue Moon, limited to barnacles