The ability to have prodigious crime-fighting abilities and maintain them without the need of further training.
- Advanced Federal Operations
- Advanced Government Operations
- Advanced Law Enforcement
- Advanced Military Operations
- Advanced Police Operations
- Vigilante Experts
User is able to become almost superhumanly skilled in all forms of crime fighting and law enforcement. Users are naturally talented and/or trained to find criminals and stop their activities, either through sheer intellect or the use of brute force.
- Become skilled in multiple forms of combat geared toward the prevention of crime.
- Obtain near-mythical level abilities in investigation and crime suppression.
- Adapt to various tactics and techniques almost instantly.
- Vigilantism - The user becomes specialized in waging their own personal war on criminality. Associated abilities with this variation are many, but a few examples include Enhanced Combat and Enhanced Assassination to name a few.
- Police Supremacy - The user for lack of a better term becomes a "Super Cop" who is able to contend with the most capable of criminals and usually succeed. Associated abilities with this variation are many, but a few examples include Enhanced Investigation, Enhanced Combat, Photographic Deduction and Enhanced Surveillance to name a few.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Investigation
- Enhanced Preparedness - particularly if the character has a rather long career.
- Enhanced Surveillance
- Intuitive Aptitude
- One-Man Army- an advancement of this ability which can make the user into a one man crimefighting force.
- Peak Human Intelligence
- Peak Human State
- Photographic Deduction
- Reactive Adaptation
- Truly only applicable to those who have private training, advanced police training, and/or special military training with an emphasis on law enforcement.