- "The Creator had made the world and then left humankind to make of it what they would, a heaven or the Pit of Doom by their choosing, The Creator had made many worlds, watched each flower and die, and gone on to make endless worlds beyond. A gardener did not weep for each blossom that fell."
- ― Explanation of the Creator's role (Wheel of Time)
- God/Goddess of Creation
- Creator God Physiology
- The Creator
- Sozoshin Physiology
The users of this power is or able to take on the abilities and traits of a Creator Deity. The user is the creator of Planets, Solar Systems, Cosmos, the Universe, and/or even the Multiverse. This is not to be confused with a Monotheistic Deity Physiology, which is the Supreme Being of all of creation while this power allows one to create anything on a divine level rather than rule it.
- Transcendent Physiology
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Causa Sui Physiology - Most Creator Deities are self-created entities.
- Creation Embodiment
- Demiurge Physiology
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology - Most Creator Deities are the Supreme Deities.
- Non Created Physiology
- Primordial Deity Physiology - The Creator Deity may also exist since or even before the dawn of time.
- Despite being a creator god the user isn't always Omnipotent.
See Also: The Maker.