- "The Creator had made the world and then left humankind to make of it what they would, a heaven or the Pit of Doom by their choosing, The Creator had made many worlds, watched each flower and die, and gone on to make endless worlds beyond. A gardener did not weep for each blossom that fell."
- ― Explanation of the Creator's role (Wheel of Time)
- God/Goddess of Creation
- Creator God Physiology
- The Creator
- Sozoshin Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Creator Deity, the creator of planets, solar systems, cosmoses, universes, and/or even the Multiverse/Omniverse. This power allows one to create anything on a divine level rather than rule it; and, it should not be confused with a Monotheistic Deity Physiology, which is the Supreme Being of all of Creation.
- Transcendent Physiology
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Causa Sui Physiology - Most Creator Deities are self-created entities.
- Creation Embodiment
- Demiurge Physiology
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology - Most Creator Deities are a Supreme Deity.
- Non Created Physiology
- Primordial Deity Physiology - The Creator Deity may also exist since or even before the dawn of time.
- Despite being a creator god the user isn't always Omnipotent.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
See Also: The Maker.