The power to utilize magic to create anything. Variation of Creation. Form of Magic. Opposite to Destruction Magic.
User can utilize magic to create anything out of certain materials or magical energy, in any shape or form even with any kind of materials or even entities.
- Created objects and/or beings existence may be fueled by user's magic.
- Magic Negation and Magic Destruction may erase creations.
- Creating large creations may request equal amount of power.
- Creating multiple creations may request more power to maintain.
- May need to constantly empower creations to keep them from disappearing.
- May be unable to erase what they create.
- May need to know how such items/entities operates in order for the creation to be successful and proper.
Sakura Kinomoto's (Cardcaptor Sakura) Magic Circle
A highly advanced magic circle