- Bravery Inducement
- Fearlessness Inducement
- Fortitude Inducement
The user can induce courage in others, to overcome their own fears if they do not have courage, and propel them to move on without fear. This can motivate others to go on despite things that they may otherwise fear.
- Confidence Inducement
- Make people carry on no matter what.
- Make people overcome their fears.
- Make people not back down, even if things look grim for them.
- Emotion Inducement
- Heroism Inducement
- Hope Inducement
- Hope Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Will Empowerment
- May be overpowered by Doubt Inducement or Fear Inducement.
- Users of Apathy or Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
- Incarnates (Planescape)
- Makuta/Rahkshi (Bionicle); The Melding Alternate Timeline
- Triforce of Courage (The Legend of Zelda)
- Grit-Shaka (Trollhunters)