The power to manipulate cosmic water and/or ice. Variation of Water Manipulation and Cosmic Element Manipulation.
- Cosmic Ocean/Sea/Water/Ice Manipulation
- Galactic Ocean/Sea/Water/Ice Manipulation
- Space Ocean/Sea/Water/Ice Manipulation
- Stellar Ocean/Sea/Water/Ice Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate cosmic water and/or ice from the depths of deep space, or/and from celestial objects such as from comets, constellations, planets/planetoids, etc.
- The water may be hard to control and master due to its cosmic nature.
- If the water is brought from another planet it may have no differences to regular water.
- Despite powers being cosmic, user may still be vulnerable to electricity.
- User might only be able to control either water or ice, instead of both.
Stardust (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes) is one of Galactus's heralds; a living construct made of sentient water capable of controlling its respective element through cosmic influence.
Aquarius (Fairy Tail) blasting the enemy with powerful celestial water.
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno (Sailor Moon) performing her Mercury Aqua Rapasody attack.
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno (Sailor Moon) performing her powerful Mercury Aqua Mirage attack.
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno performing her Shine Snow Illusion attack.
Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou (Sailor Moon) is the Sailor Senshi representing Planet Neptune, having the cosmic ability to control/manipulate the oceans and seawater.
Mercury (Valkyrie Crusade)