The power to become the anchor/keystone for the world, system, dimension, plane, universe or reality.
- Cosmic Anchor
- Fundamental Existence
User becomes the anchor or keystone for an entire world, system, galaxy, dimension, plane, universe or reality. Their existence is necessary for the place to exist, if the user is killed, removed, or forced to leave the location in which they act as a anchor/keystone, the location will either be destroyed or damaged beyond repair unless the keystone is returned.
- Mystic Derivation
- Prime Being of the world the user is in.
- Reality Embodiment
- Universal Embodiment
- Legendary Aquarion (Aquarion Evol)
- The Warring Triad (Final Fantasy VI)
- Kain (Legacy of Kain)
- Princess Emeraude (Magic Knight Rayearth)
- Deus Ex Machina (Mirai Nikki)
- Chuck/God/The Light, Amara/The Darkness (Supernatural)
- Ratatosk (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World)
- Mankar Camoran (Elder Scrolls:Oblivion)
- Bahamut (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Tower (The Dark Tower)
- Yggdrasill (Norse Mythology)
- The Glory (Doctor Who)
- The Core (Bakugan)
- Galaxy Cauldron (Sailor Moon)
- The Atlas Pin (The Secret Saturdays)