- Astrological Attacks/Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Cosmic Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
The user can release/use cosmic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Cosmic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of cosmic energy.
- Cosmic Beam Emission: Release beams of a cosmic energy.
- Cosmic Blast: Release cosmic energy over a specific target area.
- Cosmic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of cosmic energy.
- Cosmic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of cosmic energy.
- Cosmic Breath: Discharge cosmic energy blasts from mouth.
- Cosmic Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Cosmic Cutting: Use cosmic energy to cut opponents.
- Cosmic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with cosmic energy.
- Cosmic Pillar Projection: Project cosmic energy pillars.
- Cosmic Spike Projection: Project cosmic energy spikes.
- Cosmic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of cosmic energy and that repels everything.
- Cosmic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of cosmic energy.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified cosmic energy.
- Expanding Cosmic Bolts: Project cosmic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Cosmic Blasts: Release blasts of cosmic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release cosmic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Cosmic Waves: Send out a wave of cosmic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit cosmic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release cosmic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release cosmic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of cosmic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of cosmic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Cosmic Constructs
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath)
- Way Big (Ben 10)
- Star Strike (Skylanders)
- Starcast (Skylanders)
- Jellal Fernandez (Fairy Tail)
- Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail); via Satan Soul: Halphas
- Celestial Spirit King (Fairy Tail)
- Veigar (League of Legends)
- Users of the Power Cosmic (Marvel Comics)
- Silver Surfer