Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Corrupting Influence
- Dark Side
- Dark Side Amplification
User can induce corruption in others.
The ability can be used to corrupt a person into doing anything. It doesn't control the victim, but it prevents them from realizing that they otherwise wouldn't do what the user suggests, and therefore they become much more malleable. A small amount of proximity and contact is needed to corrupt someone, and this proximity or contact is needed every now and again to prolong the effect.
It is easier to corrupt someone to do something minor, e.g. more corruption would be needed to get a victim to murder someone, than to get them to steal. It is not impossible for the corruption to be broken, but it is severely difficult and would usually need outside influence. An example of an ability which could be used to break the effects of corruption is Belief Inducement. If the corruption is not renewed occasionally, it will eventually wear away on its own accord.
- Corrupt even the most good-hearted of people.
- Make a person do evil things that they wouldn't otherwise do on their own.
- Emotion Augmentation to make someone feel stronger emotions of hate and anger.
- High-level users may be able to corrupt and corrode the very environment.
- Bring out the worst of their personalities.
- Belief Inducement
- Corrosion Inducement has similar effect on ferrous material.
- Darkside View
- Hypnosis/Mind Control
- Malevolence Release
- Morality Manipulation
- Psychological Manipulation
- Rot Inducement has similar effect on organic material.
- Taint Generation
- Users of Psionic Shield, Indomitable Will, Pure Heart, Evil Immunity, etc. are immune or highly resistant.
- A user of Purification can cleanse corruption from a person.
- If this power does not allow the user to control those affected, the nature of those corrupted may cause them to betray the user.