Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to release/use corruption/corrupting energies for various attacks. Sub-power of Corruption Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers. Opposite to Purification Attacks. Not to be confused with Malefic Attacks.
- Corruption Energy Projection
- Corruptive Attacks
User can release/use corruption/corrupting energies for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Corruption Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of corruptive energy.
- Corruption Beam Emission: Release beams of corruptive energy.
- Corruption Blast: Release corrupting energy over a specific area.
- Corruption Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of corruptive energy.
- Corruption Bombs: Release bombs/explosions of corrupting energy.
- Corruption Breath: Discharge corruption blasts from mouth.
- Corruption Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Corruption Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with corrupting energy.
- Corruption Pillar Projection: Project corruptive energy pillars.
- Corruption Spike Projection: Project spikes of corruption.
- Corruptive Cutting: Use corrupting energy to cut opponents.
- Corruptive Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of corruptive energy.
- Corruptive Wave Emission: Send out a wave of corruption that repels everyone.
- Expanding Corruption Bolts: Project corruptive energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Corruption Blasts: Release blasts of corruption in the form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release corruptive energy from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of corruptive energy.
- Omnidirectional Corruption Waves: Send out a wave of corruption in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit corruptive energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of corruptive energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release corruptive energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release corruption blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of corruption.
- Zap: A tiny short release of corrupting energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of corruptive energy to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Absalom (Darksiders)
- Verde (Dog Days)
- Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
- Fu-Leng (Rokugan)