Users blood is either inherently corrupted or it can induce corruption in others as a reaction.
- Blood Attacks
- Blood Empowerment
- Blood Manipulation
- Corruption Empowerment
- Power Via Blood
- Supernatural Blood
- May be vulnerable to the Corrupted Blood's influence.
- May be vulnerable to Blessed Blood.
- Vulnerable to Purification.
- Omni Purification
- Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods (Bloodborne)
- Beasts (Bloodborne)
- Inner Dracula (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)
- Darkspawn (Dragon Age); via the Taint
- Alice Tetch (Gotham); via Alice Tetch virus