Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to make materials, usually metals, to corrode. Sub-power of Chemistry Manipulation.
- Oxidation Inducement
- Rust Inducement (only for iron)
The user may be able to make all materials, all metals or just iron and steel rust. They might be able to do it by touch or from a distance.
- Ridding opponents of weapons and armor
- Death Inducement - to metal beings, robots and cyborgs
- Air Manipulation
- Chemical Manipulation
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Corruption Inducement has similar effect on mind and soul.
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Rot Inducement has similar effect on organic material.
- Rust Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- May be limited to certain materials, usually metals
- May only be able to make things rust by touch
- May make everything that the user touches rust, preventing them from wearing armor and wielding weapons
- Kiseki Kusanagi (Anti-Magic Academy 35th Test Platoon)
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Aqualad (DC Comics)
- Antroz (Bionicle), via his Kanohi Jutlin.
- Shu (One Piece)
- The Mist (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Unnamed Convict (Heroes)
- Youka Naze (Medaka Box)
- Sazanka Bianca (Aquarion Evol)
- Jerome (Fairy Tail)