The power to make materials, usually metals, to corrode. Sub-power of Chemistry Manipulation.
- Oxidation Inducement
- Rust Inducement (only for iron)
The user can cause materials, usually metals, to corrode.
- Air Manipulation
- Chemical Manipulation
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Corruption Inducement has similar effect on mind and soul.
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Rot Inducement has similar effect on organic material.
- Rust Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- May be limited to certain materials, usually metals.
- May only be able to make things rust by touch.
- May make everything that the user touches rust, preventing them from wearing armor and wielding weapons.
- Some metals, such as gold, are resistant to corrosion.
- Kiseki Kusanagi (Anti-Magic Academy 35th Test Platoon)
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Aqualad (DC Comics)
- Lilithmon (Digimon)
- Antroz (Bionicle), via his Kanohi Jutlin.
- Shu (One Piece); via the Sabi Sabi no Mi
- The Mist (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Unnamed Convict (Heroes)
- Youka Naze (Medaka Box)
- Sazanka Bianca (Aquarion Evol)
- Jerome (Fairy Tail)
- Parasite Unit/Skulls (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- Dark Sword (Fairy Tail)