- Dead Summoning
The user can animate corpses and dead beings making them move and react. They are usually under the user's control, but because the corpses are likely mindless, they have to be carefully monitored. However, some users may be able to create sentient or semi-sentient undead.
May be achieved by using:
- Reanimated targets may accidentally become zombies, undead or ghouls.
- Reanimation may be limited to those that the user has killed.
- Using this on long dead creatures can be tricky for beginners.
- Users may have limits for how many corpses they may animate at once and/or how many they may have active and controlled at once.
- May be temporary.
- Yatsufusa (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Ovu Mobani (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Idol of Granath (Angel)
- Resurrection Stone (Harry Potter)
- T-virus (Resident Evil)
- Blacklight Virus (Prototype)
- Reanimation Potion (Sankarea)
- Kanohi Tryna (BIONICLE)
- Stevie (Smosh)