- Cyprium/Cuprum Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate copper, a ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity. It is used as a conductor of heat and electricity, a building material, and a constituent of various metal alloys.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using copper.
- Manipulate the properties of copper.
- Metal Attacks using copper.
- Metal Detection copper only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using copper.
- Metal Generation with copper.
- Move/lift copper.
- Copper Mimicry
- Electric Conductivity
- Electrical Resistance
- Ferrokinetic Combat using copper.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using copper.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using copper.
- Metal Aura using copper.
- Wire Manipulation
Conceptually copper is associated with:
- May be unable to create copper, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the user's control.
- Controlled copper is affected by everything that normal copper would be, although the user is able to use their power to revert the metal into its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: