- "You might, but you can't because of the reason."
- ― Aleister D. Homelesssb’sterrd
- Enhanced Explanation
- Moot-Point Inducement
- The Silver-Tongued
The user can convince other people into action or inaction, giving up their own counter-arguments no matter how factual or preposterous the argument they give. Whether the reason given actually manifests as true or not depends on the user.
For example, when a person wishes to go on a quest and their friends wish to join them, the user could simply say "(they) must do this alone", everybody immediately giving up their counterargument as a result.
- May require some level of effort to work.
- Reasoning may end up backfiring on the user, convincing the opposing person to do something they do not want instead.
See Also: Because Destiny Says So
- Leon (Eat-Man)
- Nurarihyon (Japanese Mythology)
- Loki (Norse Mythology)
- Starscream (Transformers)
- Aleister D. Homelesssb’sterrd (Channel Awesome)
- Sigyn (A Certain Magical Index)
- Cyrinishad (Forgotten Realms)