The ability to be immune to all forms of conversions. Variation of Power Immunity. Not to be confused with Conversion Negation.
- Conversion Protection
- Transformation Immunity
The user is immune to conversion, keeping them from being turned into another species.
- May be immune to only certain types of conversions.
- May need to meet certain conditions for this power to be active.
- There may be ways to remove immunity.
- Weak against Omni-Conversion.
- Omnitrix (Ben 10 franchise); when in alien forms
B.O.B. (Monsters vs. Aliens) is immune to most conversion methods, including the zombification effects of the zombie carrots.
Sweet Pea/The Lich (Adventure Time) is immune to the conversion effects of the elementals.
Lumpy Space Princess (Adventure Time) is the elemental of the "lump" anti-element, making her immune to the effects of the other elemental's powers.
Due to the unique mutagen mixture that transformed her, Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012) is immune to retro-mutagen.
After his mutation was stabilized, Super-Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012) became immune to retro-mutagen.