The power to transform people into different creatures. Opposite to Conversion Negation.
- Racial Conversion
- Species Conversion/Transformation
User can permanently transform other beings into other kind of creatures, typically the kind they are; for example, vampires transforming humans into other vampires through a bite.
- Lycanthropic Infection
- Contagion Embodiment
- Conversion Resurrection
- Curse Inducement
- Disease Generation
- Genetic Manipulation
- Infection Empowerment
- Infectious Bite
- Mutation Inducement
- Power Bestowal
- Power Erasure
- Soul Conversion
- Undead Physiology
- Vampire Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- May not affect the victim's mind, allowing them to maintain individuality.
- Usually irreversible.
- May not work on users of Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Certain supernatural DNA may keep the conversion from completing.
- May be constantly active and uncontrollable.
- The change may be reversible, or at least preventable.
- Conversion Negation can reverse the change.
- May be reversible by destroying the source.
- Conversion Immunity
- Silver Crystal (Sailor Moon)
- Lightstar Crystal (Skeleton Warriors); transforms humans into Skeletons
- Tribal Mask (My Babysitter's a Vampire); transforms whoever with a costume into an actual character
- Mortal Cup (The Mortal Instruments); transforms humans into Shadowhunters
- Infernal Cup (The Mortal Instruments); transforms Shadowhunters into Endarkened
- Genie Lamp (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
- Goruda Brain Tonic (Doctor Who)
- Immortality Gate (Doctor Who)
- Butterfly/Moth Miraculous (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Moon Pool (H2O: Just Add Water & Mako Mermaids); transforms humans into merpeople
- Okami Mountain Spring (Majimoji Rurumo); transforms humans into wolves
- Planet Geo (Guy: Double Target)