Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to transform people into different creatures. Opposite to Conversion Negation.
- Racial Conversion
- Species Conversion/Transformation
User can permanently transform other beings into other kind of creatures, typically the kind they are; for example, vampires transforming humans into other vampires through a bite.
- Lycanthropic Infection
- Contagion Embodiment
- Conversion Resurrection
- Curse Inducement
- Disease Generation
- Genetic Manipulation
- Infection Empowerment
- Infectious Bite
- Mutation Inducement
- Power Bestowal
- Power Erasure
- Soul Conversion
- Undead Physiology
- Vampire Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- Usually irreversible.
- May not work on users of Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Certain supernatural DNA may keep the conversion from completing.
- May be constantly active and uncontrollable.
- The change may be reversible, or at least preventable.
- Conversion Negation can reverse the change.
- May be reversible by destroying the source.
- Conversion Immunity
- Silver Crystal (Sailor Moon)
- Lightstar Crystal (Skeleton Warriors); transforms humans into Skeletons
- Tribal Mask (My Babysitter's a Vampire); transforms whoever with a costume into an actual character
- Mortal Cup (The Mortal Instruments); transforms humans into Shadowhunters
- Infernal Cup (The Mortal Instruments); transforms Shadowhunters into Endarkened
- Genie Lamp (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
- Goruda Brain Tonic (Doctor Who)
- Immortality Gate (Doctor Who)
- Butterfly/Moth Miraculous (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Moon Pool (H2O: Just Add Water & Mako Mermaids); transforms humans into merpeople
- Okami Mountain Spring (Majimoji Rurumo); transforms humans into wolves
- Planet Geo (Guy: Double Target)