- "The very young do not always do as they are told."
- ― Anteaus (Stargate SG-1)
The power to be immune to control and subordination powers. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Manipulation Immunity
- Lordship Immunity
User is immune to any and all forms of control and subordination manipulation.
- Weak against Omniarch, Absolute Change and Immunity Bypassing.
- May possibly be unable to resist Absolute Command.
See also: Immune to Mind Control
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)
- Cinque Izumi (Dog Days)
- Nataku (Houshin Engi)
- Dear Boy (Mr. Pickles)
- Crimson Eyes (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
- Acnologia (Fairy Tail); immune to Future Rogue's Dragon Supremacy Magic
- Dracula's Castle (Castlevania Series)
- Kouten (Sekirei)
- Ascalon (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)