Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to nullify contracts, oaths, pacts and promises. Sub-power of Oath Manipulation.
- Contract Negation
- Deal/Oath/Pact/Promise Negation/Nullification
The user can nullify contracts, oaths and promises that have been made, allowing them to be free from the terms made in them and not be punished for breaking those terms whatsoever. Essentially, the user can break the rules of the contract whenever or however they want.
- May not be able to negate certain deals.
- Cannot nullify an Absolute Contract.
- People may still try to do something to the user for negating the contract.
- May depend on the user's willpower.
- May make it hard to find people to make contracts with.
- Rule Breaker (TYPE-MOON)