- "Your brain is meat, and rots and disappears. Do you really think that's all there was to you? Like you're in your house right now. You're in your house, that doesn't mean you are your house. House falls down, you get out and walk away."
- ― Albert Lewis (What Dreams May Come)
The ability to manipulate the context of anything. Variation of Event Manipulation.
- Context Control
- Situation Manipulation
The user can manipulate context; the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which something can be fully understood, or the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
There are many ways the user can affect reality through this power; through purposeful misinterpretation of words, changing the physical location/politics of an event, to swapping the lives of people around, to changing just an individual's life completely, to dramatically shifting the entire contexts of any given event, if the user only knows one thing about an event they can impose their own invented context of that event on reality, e.t.c..
- 4th Wall Awareness/4th Wall Breaching/4th Wall Interaction
- Definition Manipulation
- Destiny Chosen
- Event Manipulation
- Fictional Transcendence
- Linguistic Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Meta Luck
- Moral Manipulation
- Normalcy Manipulation
- Perception Manipulation
- Perspective Manipulation
- Plot Control
- Reality Filtering
- Reality Warping
- Relationship Manipulation
- Situational Strength
- Situational Synchronicity
- Social Manipulation/Society Manipulation/Civilization Manipulation
- Solipsistic Manipulation
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Vocifery/Figurative Vocifery
- May be limited to the context in spoken word, written word, political climate, e.t.c..
- May be unable to reverse or fix the alteration.
- May need to fully grasp the entire context of something before it can be manipulated.
- Users of Conceptual Transcendence and Cosmic Otherness are immune.
- Telepathic Memory Parasites (Rick and Morty)
- Shino (Seitokai Yakuindomo)