The power to manipulate containers and what is in them.
- Bag Manipulation/Control
- Barrel Manipulation/Control
- Bottle Manipulation/Control
- Box Manipulation/Control
- Container Control
- Cup Manipulation/Control
- Jar Manipulation/Control
- Crate Manipulation/Control
- Storage Tank Manipulation/Control
User can manipulate containers, including bags, boxes, jars, storage tanks, cups, bottles, etc., the contents inside of the containers, the space that exist within containers, etc.
- Create/Generate/absorb, shape and manipulate containers.
- Dimensional Storage with containers.
- Elemental Attacks with containers.
- Constructs Creation, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift fire at nearly any speed.
- Spatial Manipulation
- Can manipulate the contents in containers as long as they are in the container.
- Increase the amount of space in a container to make it bigger on the inside, so it can hold more things.
- May be unable to create containers, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Box Ghost (Danny Phantom)