- Cannibal Healing
- Carnivorous Regeneration
- Devouring Healing Factor
- Flesh Eating Regeneration
The user can regenerate any part of their body by devouring a similar part from a victim. In this manner, theyr can survive virtually any injury or even old age by replenishing there deteriorated body by feeding on humans and animals for replacement parts.
This is not to be confused with Consumption Healing due to the fact that the ability also works as a form of healing factor, as the user can discard injured or maimed body parts after ingesting a replacement version in advance.
- Auxiliary Organs
- Biological Absorption
- Blood Consumption
- Body Shedding
- Disease Detection
- Digestive Manipulation
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Eating
- Medical Intuition
- Infinite Digestive System
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Anatomical Liberation
- Body Part Substitution
- Consumption Healing
- May develop Digestive Assimilation
- Multiple Hearts
- Organic Regeneration
- Must literally devour the body-part.
- The user may be limited to how much their stomach can contain.
- Regeneration is limited to body parts consumed.
- Must consume the specific body part meant for regeneration.
- Limited to biological creatures for consumption.
- May not be able to consume diseased or damaged body-parts.
- May have a limit to the amount of regeneration/amount of flesh devoured.
- If the devoured body-part isn't from a member of same species, regrown limb may gain features from the target.
- Frank Cotton (Hellraiser)
- Ghouls (Folklore)
- Julia Cotton (Hellraiser)
- Ridley (Metroid)
- The Nagaraja (World of Darkness)
- The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Szeyal Aporro Granz (Bleach)
- SHIKI Tohno (TYPE-MOON)