The power to create/generate constructs from various substances/forces. Variation of Creation.
- Constructs Crafting
- Constructs Materialization
Users can change anything into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Atmokinetic Constructs
- Death-Force Constructs
- Elemental Constructs
- Energy Constructs
- Ethereal Constructs
- Illogical Construct Creation
- Life-Force Constructs
- Magical Constructs
- Oneiric Constructs
- Object Constructs
- Organic Constructs
- Paint Constructs
- Psychic Constructs
- Universal Force Constructs
- Vibrokinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create substances/forces, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, unless the constructs are made of solid matter, they will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Momo Yaoyorozu (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Conjuration Nen users (Hunter X Hunter)
- Ladybug (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir); via Lucky Charm
- Asuka Tachibana (S-CRY-ed); via Eternity Eight
- Scorpion Trigger users (World Trigger)