Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to induce constancy in actions, movements, processes, etc. Variation of Inducement.
- Continuation Inducement
- Perpetuation Inducement
- Preservation Inducement
User can make things constant, meaning that they don't change. This includes making numbers in a quantity unable to change, make motion never change, granting immovability and unstoppability, making them hard to interrupt, and/or make actions keep on going without stopping.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Frequency Manipulation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Momentum Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Has time-limit, even if extremely long, depending on the user's will.
- May be hard to change once it has started.
- Some things may be interruptible after a while.
- May be limited to a kind of movement, action, process, quantity or the like.