The power to induce constancy in actions, movements, processes, etc. Variation of Inducement.
- Continuation Inducement
- Perpetuation Inducement
- Preservation Inducement
User can make things constant, meaning that they don't change. This includes making numbers in a quantity unable to change, make motion never change, granting immovability and unstoppability, making them hard to interrupt, and/or make actions keep on going without stopping.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Frequency Manipulation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Momentum Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Has time-limit, even if extremely long, depending on the user's will.
- May be hard to change once it has started.
- Some things may be interruptible after a while.
- May be limited to a kind of movement, action, process, quantity or the like.