The power to be invulnerable under certain conditions. Variation of Invulnerability.
- Conditional Imperviousness/Indestructibility
The user is able to gain powers of invulnerability under certain conditions, and perhaps other means. As long as those conditions are met, they will remain invulnerable.
- Conditional Power
- Defense Mode
- Defense Powers
- Impact Absorption
- Reactive Invulnerability
- Selective Invulnerability
- Invulnerability Negation can bypass this power.
- User can be harmed if conditions are not met.
- Hiranyakashipu (Hindu Mythology)
- Lleu Llaw Gyffes (Celtic Mythology)
- Warpriest (Destiny)
- Achilles (Greek Mythology)
- Baldur (Norse Mythology)
- Gunvolt (Azure Striker: Gunvolt); via equipment and the power of Lumen