- For a gallery of examples for Concussion Beams, see here.
Cyclops (Marvel) releases Optic Blast.
Emit beams of concussive energy.
- Concussion Blasts
- Solid Beam
- Solid Energy Blasts
User can release beams of pure solidified energy that causes concussive damage, with effects ranging from slight push, hard hit, knock-out, minor and major damage, shattering and up to total annihilation of the target.
Users may even learn to control the movements of their beams such as making often them go in straight lines, curve, twist, turn, bend, as well as follow and lock onto targets to really long-range with proficient accuracy and marksmanship.
- Disintegration Beam: discharge energy beam that disintegrates any object it touches.
- Optic Blasts: Blast force emitted purely from the eyes, effects of which may vary.
- Optic Disruptor: damage things by staring at them.
- Transitional Phasing Beam: discharge an energy through and from one's eyes that is capable of redirecting at one’s will and phase through objects. The beam greatly jars objects it phases through.
- Beam Emission
- Concussive Force
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Beam Emission
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Beam Emission
- Heat Vision
- May be involuntary as the beams may erupt whenever the user’s eyes are open.
- User may not be immune to impact effects.
- User may need to know location of target.
- User may need to be conscious of action/movement.