Cyclops (Marvel) releases Optic Blast.
Emit beams of concussive energy.
- Concussion Blasts
- Solid Beam
- Solid Energy Blasts
User can release beams of pure solidified energy that causes concussive damage, with effects ranging from slight push, hard hit, knock-out, minor and major damage, shattering and up to total annihilation of the target.
Users may even learn to control the movements of their beams such as making often them go in straight lines, curve, twist, turn, bend, as well as follow and lock onto targets to really long-range with proficient accuracy and marksmanship.
- Beam Emission: emit concentrated streams composing of both energy and matter.
- Concussive Force: The projection of intense energy can distribute buffeting effects.
- Disintegration Beam: discharge energy beam that disintegrates any object it touches.
- Optic Blasts: Blast force emitted purely from the eyes, effects of which may vary.
- Transitional Phasing Beam: possess complete hold over an energy that can phase and redirect through and around objects.
- May be involuntary as the beams may erupt whenever the user’s eyes are open.
- User may not be immune to impact effects.
- User may need to know location of target.
- User may need to be conscious of action/movement.