- "I command concrete. And masonry. And pavement. I don't use the ability very often, though. The massive level of inherent property damage is a bit of a problem. The animation effect tends to linger for a while, too. And civilians don't like their office buildings and highway overpasses acting frisky and playful"
- ― Syndablokk, Empowered
- Cement Control/Manipulation
- Concrete Control
The user can create/generate, shape and manipulate concrete, a composite material composed of coarse granular material (the aggregate or filler) embedded in a hard matrix of material (the cement or binder) that fills the space among the aggregate particles and glues them together.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through concrete or leaving a tunnel.
- Concrete Attacks
- Concrete Constructs
- Concrete Detection
- Concrete Flight
- Concrete Generation
- Manipulate the properties of concrete.
- Repair objects of concrete.
- Move/lift concrete.
- Concrete Absorption
- Concrete Aura
- Concrete Combat
- Concrete Empowerment
- Concrete Mimicry
- Concrete Teleportation
- Concrete Transmutation
- Geokinetic Invisibility using concrete.
- Architecture Manipulation all concrete structures.
- Asphalt Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- May be unable to create concrete, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Concrete has relatively low tensile strength.
- Ken Ishiyama/Cementoss (My Hero Academia)
- Kurotsuchi (Naruto)
- Kyūsuke (Naruto)
- Brooke Augustine (inFamous: Second Son)
- D.U.P. Agents (inFamous: Second Son)
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son)
- Concrete Man (Mega Man 9)
- Mega Man (Mega Man 9); via Concrete Shot