The user can release/use concrete to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Concrete Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of concrete.
- Concrete Beam Emission: Release beams of a concrete.
- Concrete Blast: Release concrete over a specific target area.
- Concrete Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of concrete.
- Concrete Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of concrete by manipulating internal pressures and forces.
- Concrete Breath: Discharge concrete blasts from mouth.
- Concrete Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Concrete Cutting: Use concrete to cut opponents.
- Concrete Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with concrete.
- Concrete Pillar Projection: Project concrete pillars.
- Concrete Spike Projection: Project concrete spikes.
- Concrete Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of concrete.
- Concrete Wave Emission: Send out a wave of concrete that repels everything.
- Expanding Concrete Bolts: Project concrete that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Concrete Blasts: Release blasts of concrete in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release concrete blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Subterranean Attacks: Channel attacks directly underneath the target.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of concrete.
- Omnidirectional Concrete Waves: Send out a wave of concrete in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit concrete from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of concrete that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release concrete blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release concrete blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of concrete.
- Zap: A tiny short release of concrete to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Concrete Mimicry
- Concrete Manipulation
- Dust Manipulation concrete dust
- Earth Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of concrete to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction
- Brooke Augustine (inFamous: Second Son)
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son)
- D.U.P. Agents (inFamous: Second Son)
- Concrete Man (Mega Man)