- "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"
- ― Kefka (Final Fantasy VI)
- "I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things, Sam."
- ― Frodo Baggins (The Lord of the Rings)
- Absolute Result
- Conclusion/End/Ending/Fin/Finale/Finality Manipulation
- The End
The user can bring/cause an absolute end to anything and everything, along with also being able to control on how and when it ends, whether it be physical, spiritual, or metaphysical. The changes maybe irreversible, as everything including reality itself, ends someplace and sometime.
An ending,by definition is a end or final part of something, where everything is finished: nonexistant beings can end when they become existant, interactions end when there are nothing to interact towards, perspectives end when there is nothing to perceive or no one is there to interpret it, etc.
- Absolute Destruction
- Omega Reality
- Plot Device Techniques
- Time Frame Creation
- Conclusion Embodiment
- Era Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Irreversible Destruction
- Universal Irreversibility
- GOLB (Adventure Time)
- Marian Slingeneyer (A Certain Magical Index); via Dainsleif
- Saturn (Exalted)
- Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII); via "The End" Limit Break
- Jergal (Forgotten Realms)
- Moros (Greek Mythology)
- Phantom (Grindhouse and Watercolors)
- Ninja Master Bruce (Ninja the Mission Force)
- White Spirits (Tears to Tiara)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)