The ability to protect against more than physical damage by enforcing or passively having effects that protect against reality rewriting attacks. Sub-power of Concept Manipulation and Defense Manipulation. Lesser version of Conceptual Anchoring. Not to be confused with Conceptual Resistance. Opposite to Conceptual Attacks.
- Concept Shield
- Conceptual Armor
User can create or naturally possesses a defense which can directly protect against attacks especially those that uses concepts, including existence, time, space, unavoidable, etc. The defense protects the user from all forms of damage, through conceptual means, by becoming something conceptually impossible to harm, negating the effects of the cause, or by having a body that is the very concept of defense.
- Absolute Defense
- Causality Manipulation
- Conceptual Materialization
- Logic Manipulation
- Absolute Restoration
- Paradox Inducement
- Damage Negation
- Causality Negation
- The user may be limited in number of uses.
- May only work under certain circumstances.
- Generally impossible to apply beyond a predetermined, specific use.
- May not be able to defend against specific types of Conceptual Attacks.
- May be constantly active
- Berserker (Fate/stay night)
- Hadou Gods/Gudou Gods (Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura)