- Armed Concept
- Conceptual Weapon
- Definition Warping
User can launch an attack which can directly affect concepts, including time, space, natural order, etc.. The attack doesn't damage the opponent with physical interference, but through conceptual interference, by changing or actualizing the meaning of something, or damaging the concept directly. For example, a weapon which could kill an immortal being by forcing the concept of 'mortality' into their existence, or the ability to kill anything that lives by actualizing the concept of 'death' within its existence.
- Absolute Attack
- Causality Manipulation
- Conceptual Damage
- Conceptual Materialization
- Logic Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- The user may be limited in number of uses.
- May only work under certain circumstances.
- Generally impossible to apply beyond a predetermined, specific use.
- Users attacks may be nullified against users of Conceptual Defense.
- May not be able to harm/affect Conceptual Anchoring.
- Fragarach (TYPE-MOON)
- Thompson Contender (TYPE-MOON)
- Black Barrel (TYPE-MOON)
- Rho Aias (TYPE-MOON)
- Azreal (Fate Grand Order)
- Seventh Holy Scripture (TYPE-MOON)
- Gae Bolg (TYPE-MOON)
- The Red Key (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- The Blue Key (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- The Dragonrend Shout (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)