Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Abstract Existence/Incarnation/Physiology
- Conceptual Existence
- Concept Incarnation
- Metaphysical Existence/Incarnation/Physiology
The user is literally made of a certain concept that it represents receiving nigh omnipotence in this concept.
- Concept Manipulation: Over the theme or concept that they embody.
- Concept-Dependent Immortality: Exist for as long as its concept does.
- Nigh Omnipresence/Omnipresence: Exist everywhere that their concept or theme is present.
- Non-Corporeal Form: Lack true physical forms.
- Concept Manipulation
- Conceptual Lordship
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Power Manifestation
- The user's existence can be ended by Concept Destruction.
- Maia Tsukigane (Aquarion Logos); as a clone of Nesta
- Nesta (Aquarion Logos)
- Nekron (DC)
- Literals (Fables)
- Fables (Fables)
- Protogenoi (Greek Mythology)
- Eternity (Marvel)
- Infinity (Marvel)
- Death (Marvel)
- War (Supernatural)
- Death (Supernatural)
- Pestilence (Supernatural)
- Famine (Supernatural)
- Dialga (Pokemon)
- Palkia (Pokemon)
- Giratina (Pokemon)