- Abstract Existence/Incarnation/Physiology
- Concept Incarnation/Mimicry
- Conceptual Existence
- Metaphysical Existence/Incarnation/Physiology
The user is literally made of a certain concept that it represents receiving nigh omnipotence in this concept.
- Concept Manipulation: Over the theme or concept that they embody.
- Concept-Dependent Immortality: Exist for as long as its concept does.
- Nigh Omnipresence/Omnipresence: Exist everywhere that their concept or theme is present.
- Non-Corporeal Form: Lack true physical forms.
- Concept Manipulation
- Conceptual Lordship
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Power Manifestation
- The user's existence can be ended by Concept Destruction.
- Users of Concept Absorption may be able to absorb the user.