The power to create and manipulate all concepts. Sub-power of Omnipotence.
- Conceptual Control/Manipulation
- Incarnation Manipulation
- Infinite Concept
- Invention Manipulation
- Omniversal Definition
- Primordial Concept
- Ultimate Concept
The user can manipulate all existent concepts, change concepts and their definition, create new ones by warping a universal ideas or create one out of nothing.
A concept is an idea/definition for anything concrete or abstract (E.g.: Concept of Time and Concept of Space) in the universe. By creating a concept, the user is able to define its fundamental bases and apply it for several ways or change existent concepts like reality or energy to enhance it or decrease its effects in various scales.
- All Conceptual Powers with no boundaries
- Anti Storage
- Complete Arsenal
- Concept Absorption
- Concept Creation
- Concept Destruction
- Conceptual Attacks
- Conceptual Element Manipulation
- Conceptual Materialization
- Imagination Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Avatar Manipulation
- Meta-Concept Manipulation
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Totality Manipulation
- May be limited to certain concepts.
- Users of Principle Manipulation can overpower concept.
- Users of Conceptual Transcendence are immune.
- One Above All (Marvel)
- Ein Sof/Ayin (Kabbalah)
- Hadou Gods (Shinza Bansho)
- Gudou Gods (Shinza Bansho)
- The Idea Of Evil (Berserk)
- Arceus (Pokémon)
- Kevin Midas (The Eyes of Kid Midas)
- Most Characters (Mondaiji Tachi wa Isekai kara kuru sou desu yo?)
- Book Jumpers (The Book Jumper); can only affect the concept of stories