Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to become a technological virus. Variation of Program Physiology.
Users of this ability are able to become a living computer virus. They are capable of spreading their virus and infecting a numerous amount of technology, allowing them to bend technical appliances to their will. Once the technical appliance has been hi-jacked, it is merely an extension of their control. Users are also capable of giving themselves a digital cybernetic body for physical purposes.
Despite the fact of the user becomes a virus, this power is not an evil power due fact from this power can be used to good ways, like destroy villains computers, dis-configure or recover data.
- Duplicate yourself by using other people's power to create something.
- Duplication and self-duplication powers are included in the materialization powers.
- Some transformation powers are included if they imply creation of new material to increase the mass.
- Digital Evolution
- Technology-based abilities.
- Take control of Sprites and turn them into Virals' (Personal Servants/Allies).
- Benign Virus: Spreads quickly through a system but doesn't directly harm it .
- Chaos Virus: Causes chaos and destruction to systems.
- Class-5 Virus: Drains energy and destroys systems.
- Control/Order Virus: Takes control of systems and It's inhabitant's (Ex:Binomes).
- Cron Virus: Infects the entire net and orders a self-destruction, the strongest virus.
- Spectral Virus: Living,floating balls of energy that cannot reboot and create tears in a system.
- Super Virus: A higher class virus capable of intense destruction and powers.
- Trojan Horse Virus: Copy other programs' appearance and get past security programs.
- Viral Worm: Mindless en masse viruses that spread their infection indiscriminately.
- Transformation powers that respect the laws of conservation cannot be reprogrammed.
- Could be vulnerable to those outside of the data-based world (such as people using the computer they inhabit).
- Powers that only create mental objects or intangible energy (light, heat, force) are immune to it.
- Can be overpowered by anti-virus.
- Could be outwitted by users of Viral Immunity.