The ability to become a technological virus. Variation of Program Physiology.
Users of this ability are able to become a living computer virus. They are capable of spreading their virus and infecting a numerous amount of technology, allowing them to bend technical appliances to their will. Once the technical appliance has been hi-jacked, it is merely an extension of their control. Users are also capable of giving themselves a digital cybernetic body for physical purposes.
Despite the fact of the user becomes a virus, this power is not an evil power due fact from this power can be used to good ways, like destroy villains computers, dis-configure or recover data.
- Duplicate yourself by using other people's power to create something.
- Duplication and self-duplication powers are included in the materialization powers.
- Some transformation powers are included if they imply creation of new material to increase the mass.
- Digital Evolution
- Technology-based abilities.
- Take control of Sprites and turn them into Virals' (Personal Servants/Allies).
- Benign Virus: Spreads quickly through a system but doesn't directly harm it .
- Chaos Virus: Causes chaos and destruction to systems.
- Class-5 Virus: Drains energy and destroys systems.
- Control/Order Virus: Takes control of systems and It's inhabitant's (Ex:Binomes).
- Cron Virus: Infects the entire net and orders a self-destruction, the strongest virus.
- Spectral Virus: Living,floating balls of energy that cannot reboot and create tears in a system.
- Super Virus: A higher class virus capable of intense destruction and powers.
- Trojan Horse Virus: Copy other programs' appearance and get past security programs.
- Viral Worm: Mindless en masse viruses that spread their infection indiscriminately.
- Transformation powers that respect the laws of conservation cannot be reprogrammed.
- Could be vulnerable to those outside of the data-based world (such as people using the computer they inhabit).
- Powers that only create mental objects or intangible energy (light, heat, force) are immune to it.
- Can be overpowered by anti-virus.
- Could be outwitted by users of Viral Immunity.