|Computer Virus Physiology|
Sigma or the Sigma Virus (Mega Man X series) is capable of giving himself a new body and become stronger than the last if he is defeated by X and/or Zero.
Become a computer virus
The ability to become a technological virus. Variation of Digital Form.
Users of this ability are able to become a living computer virus. They are capable of spreading their virus and infected numerous technology, allowing them to bend technical appliances to their will. Once the technical appliance has been hi-jacked, it is merely an extension of their control. Users are also capable of giving themselves a digital cybernetic body for physical purposes.
- Duplicate yourself by using other people's power to create something.
- Duplication and self-duplication powers are included in the materialization powers.
- Some transformation powers are included if they imply creation of new material to increase the mass.
- Digital Evolution
- Technology-based abilities.
- Chaos Virus: Causes chaos and destruction to systems.
- Class-5 Virus: Drains energy and destroys systems.
- Control Virus: Takes control of systems.
- Cron Virus: Infects the entire net and orders a self-destruction, the strongest virus.
- Super Virus: A higher class virus capable of intense destruction and powers.
- Trojan Horse Virus: Copy other programs' appearance and causes destruction.
- Viral Worm: Mindless en mass viruses that spread their infection indiscriminately.
- Transformation powers that respect the laws of conservation cannot be reprogrammed.
- Powers that only create mental objects or intangible energy (light, heat, force) are immune to it.
- Can be overpowered by anti-virus.
- Evil and Virus attribute Digimon (Digimon series)
- BEHEMOTH (Digimon Tamers)
- Diaboromon and all his other forms (Digimon: The Movie)
- Sigma (Mega Man X series)
- Zero EXE. (Mega Man EXE.)
- Rush (Megaman NT Warriors)
- Joker 2.0 (The Batman)
- Mecha-Linkara (AT4W)
- Agent Smith (The Matrix Reloaded, Revolutions)
- Viral (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward)
- Timmy Turner (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Ireul (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Love Machine (Summer Wars)
- Megabyte (Reboot)
- Hexadecimal (Reboot)
- Gigabyte (Reboot)
- Killabyte (Reboot)
- Daemon (Reboot)
- X.A.N.A. (Code Lyoko)
- Turbo/King Candy (Wreck-It Ralph)
- Cybugs (Wreck-It Ralph)
Despite the fact of the user becomes a virus, this power is not a evil power due fact from this power can be used to good ways, like destroy villains computers, dis-configure or recover data.