- "Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."
- ― Charlie Chaplin
- Comedy Incarnate/Personification
- The Essence of Comedy/Humor
- The Comedian
Users become the embodiment of comedy - the concept and conveyance of humor.
- All Silly Powers
- Death By Laughter
- Fun Manipulation
- Happiness Embodiment
- Happiness Empowerment
- Happiness Inducement
- Laughter Empowerment
- Laughter Inducement
- User has no power if no one finds the user humorous.
- Others may be unable to take the user seriously.
- Timmy Turner (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Pinkamena "Pinkie" Diane Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); wielder/embodiment of the element of Laughter
- Comedy (Fables)
- Thalia (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- The Avatar of Decent Humor (Channel Awesome)