- "Indigo-dyed kimono are very dark at first. But if you keep wearing them, as the time passes, the color blends, and the indigo becomes more blue and vivid. Just like this kimono, it will continue to grow more intense, from now on into forever."
- ― Aoi Sakuraba (Ai Yori Aoshi)
The power to manipulate color intensity/saturation. Sub-power of Color Manipulation.
- Color Intensity Control/Manipulation
- Color Saturation Control
- Colour Intensity/Saturation Control/Manipulation
User can manipulate the intensity/saturation of both visible and non-visible color, allowing them to augment/enhance, dilute, fade, remove, and even alter its clarity/quality as well. They can do things such as enhancing the wavelength of color to lethal levels, altering it so appears to be a different color, cause blindness by magnifying the color of the sky, make normal colors invisible or augment normally non-visible colors to visibility, and more.
Effects can be either permanent or temporary depending on the users skill and the color in question.
- Absolute Darkness
- Absolute Light
- Aurora Generation
- Blindness Inducement
- Clarity Manipulation
- Color Generation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Optical Phenomena Manipulation
- Property Manipulation of colors.
- Prism Beam Emission
- Quality Enhancement
- Ultraviolet Manipulation
- Rennbuu (AD&D)
- Divine Presence (I/O)
- Sunny Milk (Touhou Project)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- SCP-558 - Strange Contact Lenses (SCP Foundation)
- Hyper-Reality (Planescape)