- Color Projection
The user can release/use colors to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Color Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of color.
- Color Beam Emission: Release beams of color.
- Color Blast: Release color over a specific target area.
- Color Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of color.
- Color Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of color.
- Color Breath: Discharge color blasts from mouth.
- Color Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Color Cutting: Use color to cut opponents.
- Color Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with color.
- Color Pillar Projection: Project color pillars.
- Color Spike Projection: Project color spikes.
- Color Vision: Emit color beams from one's eyes.
- Color Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of color.
- Color Wave Emission: Send out a wave of color that repels everything.
- Expanding Color Bolts: Project color that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Color Blasts: Release blasts of color in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release color blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of color.
- Omnidirectional Light Waves: Send out a wave of color in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of color that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release color blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release color blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of color.
- Zap: A tiny short release of color to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of color to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Fude Ezumachi (Medaka Box)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog); via Wisps
- Prismatic Spells (Advanced Dungeons&Dragons)