- Cold Weather Control
- Cryo-Meteorological Manipulation
The user can sense, generate and manipulate all cold aspects of the weather such as snow, hail, blizzards, cold air, freezing rain etc. Advanced users may concentrate the effects to greatly that they can make a snow storm indoors or stretch them out so far they cover continental, possibly even global distances.
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Cloud Manipulation
- Cold Air Manipulation for freezing winds of several power-levels:
- Cold Manipulation to affect the temperature, usually cooling it or dissipating cold effects.
- Limited Ice Manipulation.
- Cold Immunity
- Ecological Empathy to feel a shift in natural events, mainly temperature.
- Environmental Adaptation i.e. making a desert cold enough to withstand.
- Precipitation Manipulation
- Weather Sensing to sense when snowstorms and blizzards are coming.
- Climate Manipulation
- Cosmic Weather Manipulation
- Divine Weather Manipulation
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation
- Atmokinetic Combat
- Nature Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Season Control
- Sky Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Weather Empowerment
- Weather Manipulation
- May be emotion-based, and therefore it becomes unstable if user gets emotional.
- Requires an atmosphere as a medium i.e. air and space.
- May not be able to control the weather after they cause the effects to manifest.
- May not be able to generate weather effects, but have limited control over existing ones.
- Old Man Winter (European Mythology)
- Jokul Frosti (Norse Mythology)
- Jack Frost (American Folklore)
- Hyōrinmaru (Bleach)
- Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
- The Snow Queen (The Snow Queen)
- Elsa (Frozen)
- Killer Frost (DC comics)
- Crystal Winter (Ever After High)
- Snow King and Queen (Ever After High)
- Ice King (Adventure Time)
- Cold Finger (SheZow)