- Ice/Frost/Freeze Affinity
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with cold, possibly unlocking abilities related to the cold and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the cold or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Arctic Adaptation
- Cold Manipulation
- Elemental Consumption
- Ice Manipulation
- Ice Mimicry
- Snow Manipulation
- Temperature Manipulation
- Fire and heat using powers may negate this power.
- Being in hot areas like volcanoes and deserts may weaken the user.
- Queen Helfora (Enchanted Garden)
- Cryonax (Planescape)
- Girom (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Ring of Winter (Forgotten Realms)