- Money Attacks
The user can release/use coins to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Coin Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of coins.
- Coin Beam Emission: Release beams of coins.
- Coin Blast Attacks: Release coins over a specific target area.
- Coin Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of coins.
- Coin Bomb Generation:: Create bombs/explosions of coins.
- Coin Breath: Discharge coins from the mouth.
- Coin Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Coin Cutting: Use coins to cut opponents.
- Coin Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with coins.
- Coin Pillar Projection: Project coin pillars.
- Coin Spike Projection: Project coin spikes.
- Coin Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of coins.
- Coin Wave Emission: Send out a wave of coins that repels everything.
- Expanding Coin Bolts: Project coins that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Coin Blasts: Release blasts of coins in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release coin blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of coins.
- Omnidirectional Coin Waves: Send out a wave of coins in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit coins from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of coins that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release coin blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release coin blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of coins.
- Zap: A tiny short release of coins to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Coin Manipulation
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Force-Field Generation
- Hidden Attacks
- Intangible Attacks
- Invisible Attacks
- Object Attacks
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- The Head of the Keeper (The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth)
- Fem (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex)
- Gotoh (Hunter x Hunter)
- Chief Bandits (MapleStory)
- Pokémon that can use "Pay Day" (Pokémon)
- Fang Fang Huang (Rosario + Vampire)
- Shirojiro Bertoni (Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon)
- Trigger Happy (Skylanders)
- Komachi Onozuka (Touhou Project)