The power to manipulate coffins. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Casket/Coffin/Sarcophagus Control
- Casket/Sarcophagus Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate coffins, funerary boxes used for viewing or keeping a corpse, either for burial or cremation. This includes all types of coffins, regardless of the material (sarcophagi treetrunk coffins) or shape.
- Control Manipulation
- Create coffins.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using coffins as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of coffins.
- Repair coffins.
- Move/lift coffins.
- Object Attacks using coffins.
- Object Constructs using coffins.
- Object Possession with coffins.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing coffins.
- Object Transmutation into coffins.
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation (if the coffin is made of stone)
- Object Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create coffins, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Can only manipulate certain types of coffins.
- Unless the user possesses Carcass Manipulation or Necromancy, the user is not able to manipulate the corpses inside coffins.
- Merciful Clergyman (Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth)
- Halloween (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Deathtoll (Saint Seiya)