- Complex/Complexity Manipulation
- Complexity Inducement
With this ability the user can create complex codes, symbols or systems and even very difficult riddles, questions and spells that can be impossible to solve in order to protect or keep something safe. This ability can work three different ways alongside other abilities that the user might have:
- Magic and Literary Manipulation users can create complex codes or puzzles using symbols to lock, protect or hide certain information, probable secrets or ancient knowledge. Also can create magic spells too difficult to decipher.
- Create complex structures like Labyrinths and other types of constructs of any size and shape, even a complex particle.
- Finally, to codify or create entire codification systems (Mathematical, Philosophical, Mechanical, etc.) that are very difficult to understand even for experts like the secret of the universe or what's the image and shape of nothing. These codifications can range from small items to cosmic scales.
The user can also codify their brain to protect information or to cause confusion in others and codify enemies abilities making the user powerless . The base of this power is that by creating codes the user is forming a complex system.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Confusion Inducement
- Curse Inducement
- Data Manipulation
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Memory
- Enhanced Wisdom
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Master Strategist
- Mind Manipulation
- Numerical Precision
- Paradox Inducement
- Psychic Inhibitors
- Spell Casting
- May forget or get confused.
- This is not an offensive ability.
- Omniscient users know the codes.
- Sphinxes (Greek Mythology)
- Freed (Fairy Tail)
- Mayas (Civilization)
- Magic Users (Knights & Magic)
- Reed Richards (Marvel)
- Jor El (DC Comics)
- Puzzlemon (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)
- Omega Secret (A Certain Magical Index)