- Cocatris Mimicry/Physiology
- Cockatrice Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into Cockatrice (Old French cocatris, from medieval Latin calcatrix, a translation of the Greek ichneumon, meaning tracker), essentially a two-legged dragon or serpent-like creature with a cock's head and varying levels of other avian features, such as wings. It has the reputed ability to kill people by either looking at them — "the death-darting eye of Cockatrice" — touching them, or sometimes breathing on them.
For various reasons cockatrice and basilisk have been mistaken and/or combined to each other, causing cockatrice to gain more serpentine appearance and/or various abilities/powers.
- Avian Physiology
- Dragon Physiology/Snake Physiology
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Enhanced or Supernatural Condition
- Natural Weaponry
- Poison Emission
- Conditional Power Cockatri can't be killed by regular means.
- Death Inducement/Fatal Touch
- Enhanced Roar
- Fatal Countenance
- Killing Eyes/Petrifying Gaze
- Multiple Legs
- Petrification Breath/Death Breath
- Prehensile Wings
- Snake Physiology serpent headed tail.
- Ultimate Poison
- Users can be killed when facing its own reflection.
- Die by rooster's crowing.
- Vulnerable to users of Weasel and mongoose physiology as they are immune to it's killing gaze and poisonous effects.
- Battle with a Basilisk may cause calamity.
- Cockatrice (MLP: Friendship is Magic)
- Cockatrice (Greek/Latin Mythology)
- Cockatrice (Various RPGs)
- Cockatrice (West Marches)
- Cockatrice (Dragon Dogma)
- Cockatrice (The Witcher)
- Cockatrice (Final Fantasy)
- Cockatrice (Little Witch Academia)
- Kokatorimon (Digimon)