- Coal Body
- Coal Form
- Coal Physiology
User is or can transform their body completely into coal. User's transformed form may be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside from being made of coal, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Coal Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing coal to fill the wounds.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Golem Creation - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Organic Mimicry
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Smoke Generation voluntarily or involuntarily as the body is being used up.
- Smoke Manipulation
- Very likely slows the user.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- Coal is a fuel, and if exposed to fire for prolonged periods of time, it will burn down and be used up.
- Coal Golem (Magic: The Gathering)
- Coal Stoker (Magic: The Gathering)
- Old King Coal (The Simpsons)