- Coal Body/Physiology
User is made of or can transform their body completely into coal. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of coal, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Coal Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
- Coal Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing coal to fill the wounds.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Golem Creation - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Organic Mimicry
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Smoke Generation voluntarily or involuntarily as the body is being used up.
- Smoke Manipulation
- Very likely slows the user.
- Coal is a fuel, and if exposed to fire for prolonged periods of time, it will burn down and be used up.
- Charles Burlingame/Charcoal (Marvel Comics)
- Coal Golem (Magic: The Gathering)
- Coal Stoker (Magic: The Gathering)
- Old King Coal (The Simpsons)