- Coal Control
User can move, shape and otherwise manipulate all forms of coal, including charcoal and peat, forming constructs, changing it into various physical states and altering properties, including color, density, texture and flammability.
- Bury, surround or otherwise stop/imprison objects with coal.
- Coal Constructs
- Coal Generation
- Earth Attacks using coal.
- Manipulate the properties of coal.
- Move/lift coal at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ash Manipulation
- Carbon Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Smoke Generation
- Smoke Manipulation
- May be limited to manipulating only already existing coal without the ability to create it.
- Coal is a fuel, and if exposed to fire for prolonged periods of time, it will burn down and be used up.
- Coal isn't always easy to come by.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to manipulating certain forms of charcoal.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Old King Coal (The Simpsons)